Commission of Christ Pantocrator icon for St. Nicholas Church in Karash Village in Bulgaria.
St. Nicholas Church was built in 1863 entirely of stone. The walls are not painted. In 2013, renewed roof and walls patched and painted inside and out. Although small, the church has an internal stone staircase leading to the balcony for the choir. On the occasion of population displacement, the icons in the church were transmitted to the storage of Metropolitan Kallinikos and not yet returned.